Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1 Kelly Patram

Go down

Chapter 1 Kelly Patram Empty Chapter 1 Kelly Patram

Post by KP3 Fri Apr 03 2009, 00:44

In chapter 1 I didn't really get the beginning of it but as it went along I started understanding more what was going on. I thought it was messed up because Elie and his family had to leave where thety were living and go some place a police person told them to or they would be killed. I didn’t like the fact that at one moment Elie and his family were all good and then then next they are being taken to places that they never even seen or heard. Elie thought that him and his family weren’t in danger because he thought the Hungarian police were on his side and he thought that the police were nice them. When Elie lived in the ghetto him and his family were surrounded by other people just like him with the same religion and with the same type of life style. The first chapter of the book catches your attention if you read the whole chapter but it is a little confusing if you just read the first few pages. Elie at the beginning of chapter 1 was very calm and collected and a the end of chapter 1 he was more afraid and worried about the future and didn't really know what to expect. The only thing good about this situation is that they got to stay with there family but what they didn't know was that they were going to be split up when they are sent to a concentration camp.

KP3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum