Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night chapter 2

2 posters

Go down

night chapter 2 Empty night chapter 2

Post by James Fri Apr 03 2009, 10:57

i think that the transition from chapter one to chapter two was interesting.The book went from an kinda boring, less exciting intro to a more exciting second chapter. I had trouble reading the 1st chapter but then after i read the second i imagined some of the thinngs that were going on in my head and it helped me understand it better. I found it shocking that someone that the narrator has known, goes insane right infront of him. I think that the shouting would be disturbing and scary, especially waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of it. I felt sorry for the womans son that had to watch her being hit righrt infornt of his eyes. And i think that his mom is all he has left and now she has gone insane and now he doesnt have anyone. I think it was a little drastic to hit her to make gher be quiet. I am also kind of iffy on the wholee tieing her up and gaging her. But i am looking forward to rading on now that it has gotton more interesting.

James

Back to top Go down

night chapter 2 Empty Re: night chapter 2

Post by James Fri Apr 03 2009, 11:01

I really like this response! it is the best i have read! Wink

James

Back to top Go down

Post by FatherTime Fri Apr 03 2009, 12:01

This chapter is a lot more interesing than the first chapter. I dont understand how Elie could be barely phased by watching someone go crazy. I know i would have been freeking out. I wouldn't have hit the crazy woman or tied her up but at the same time I wouldn't stop anyone from doing it. The woman's son seemed to take the craziness of her mom quite hard which is understandable.

FatherTime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down