Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapters 4&5 Response!

Go down

Chapters 4&5 Response! Empty Chapters 4&5 Response!

Post by nicole Tue Apr 07 2009, 00:23

I thought the part where all the bombs were being dropped was very scary. I would have hated to be Elie while he was being whipped. I don't think I would have been able to sleep at night after seeing those people that got hung. I can't even imagine the little boys fathers reaction to seeing his son being hung. I would not be able to take watching my son get hung, I would tell them to hang me instead. I liked how all the Jews stuck together on the eve of Rosh Hashanah because that is a Jewish holiday and they could not celebrate it with their families. If I was Elie I would not tell a soul what I saw that day when the head of camp was naked with a little girl because he will probably be killed if he does, however if he does tell maybe that guy would get thrown in prison and then he would be a hero to all. If I was Elie, I would have been really jelous of the guy who ate the soup but at the same time, that one bit of soup costed him his life. That was really dumb of him, if you were really that hungry you should just wait until you are served food or your never going to have to worry about being hungry again because you will be dead. Overall I like these two chapters the best, they explained the most and went into the most detail about actual things that happened during the Holocaust.

nicole

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum