Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapters 6 & 7

2 posters

Go down

Chapters 6 & 7 Empty Chapters 6 & 7

Post by Superman Wed Apr 08 2009, 09:58

These two chapters was not boring at all. They actually kept me very entertained. I just cant believe they made them run 40 something miles out in the freezing cold while its snowing like crazy. Thats just really cruel. I seriously don't think i could have made it. I would have been the one to give up and just fall down and lay in the snow and sleep. But you never know when it comes to something like that. They were faced with death. They had to run or die. You can probably do a whole lot of things you don't think you can do when you are faced with death. Elie even had to run on an injured foot. He had a lot of will power. His dad though was the one that really kept him moving. He knew that if something happened to him his dad would have no reason to live and would probably die too. It was sad when he was laying there with his friend who played the violin that night and Elie woke up in the morning to find out that he died in his sleep. Another sad part was when Meir attacked his father and killed him over a piece of bread which he didn't even get to eat. That part was a little hard for me to read. It was crazy how people were fighting and biting over a piece of bread. It was terrible how it amused the workman to see all of them fight and kill over it. If i would have saw him do something like that he would have got the wrath of SUPERMAN!!!

afro

Superman

Back to top Go down

Chapters 6 & 7 Empty Re: Chapters 6 & 7

Post by Savannah:) Wed Apr 08 2009, 10:15

I agree with tyler because he had to have will power to keep him going. I can only imagine how much pain he was in and he still didnt give up. I also thought it was sad whenever his friend played his very last song on the violin but i think that it helped Elie emotionally. I feel like he knew that his friend wasnt dieing angry or upset. I think that the people on the train were very selfish and greedy. Whoever caught the bread or had it in their hands first should just be able to keep it because they are just as hungry.

Savannah:)

Back to top Go down