Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAPTER 2&3

3 posters

Go down

CHAPTER 2&3 Empty CHAPTER 2&3

Post by TIGGERBABY! Fri Apr 03 2009, 00:38

THIS WAS A VERY GOOD CHAPTER. I THINK I WAS MORE INTO THESE TWO CHAPTERS THAN THE 1ST ONE. MY FEELING TOWARD THESE CHAPTERS WAS JUST LIKE WOW! SOME OF THE THINGS THEY MADE THESE PEOPLE DO WERE JUST CRUEL. MADAME SCHACHTER WAS TELLING THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TIME ABOUT THE FLAMES. I THINK THE PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HER. TIEING HER UP AND PUTTING THAT RAG IN HER MOUTH DIDN’T REALLY HELP ANYTHING. YEA SHE SHUT UP FOR A LITTLE BUT STILL. THEN WHEN THEY WE’RE HITTING HER WITH “BLOWS” WHAT WAS THAT REALLY DOING OTHER THAN HURTING HER. I FELT BRETTY BAD FOR HER SON. HE WAS BASICALLY JUST WATCHING HER GETTING HIT IN HER HEAD. THEN WHEN THEY FINNALLY GOT TO THE CAMP THE SAW WHAT SHE WAS REALLY TALKING ABOUT. I CANT BELIEVE THEY REALLY BURNED THE BABIES. WHEN I READ THAT PART OF THE BOOK I JUST STOPED AND LIKE PUT THIS PICTURE OF BURNING BABIES IN MY HEAD. LIKE WHAT MADE THEM EVEN COME UP WITH THIS THING OF BURNING BABIES? WHAT DID THEY GET OUT OF THIS? WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE? IT’S AS IF NONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT WORKED AT THE CONCENTRATION CAMP HAD ANY TYPE OF FEELINGS AT ALL. I HAVE A QUESTION? WHY DID THAT MAN TELL ELIE AND HIS FATHER TO TELL THE MAN A DIFFERENT AGE THAT WHAT THEY REALLY ARE? WOULD THEY HAVE DIDED IF THEY WEREN’T THE AGES THE MAN TOLD THEM TO SAY? I DIDN’T REALLY UNDERSTAND THAT PART TO MUCH. Question

TIGGERBABY!

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 2&3 Empty Reply to TIGGERBABY!'s chapter 2 and 3

Post by Savannah:) Fri Apr 03 2009, 10:39

I agree with you that the things that they did were cruel but honestly if you were on a train with some lady who was shouting ridiculous things would you believe her? or would you wonder what the heck she is talking about? I also agree that beating her and stuffing cloths and rags in her mouth was just completely pointless. If your a worker at the concentration camp i don't think it's possible to have feelings because your cant murder some innocent child and just not feel guilty about it or just not hesitating at all. I think they had to say those ages so they could stay together because if Elie would've said that he was 15 then he would've been considered a child and he would've had to go with the women.

Savannah:)

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 2&3 Empty kevins' reply

Post by Kevin Fri Apr 03 2009, 12:19

I agree with you this chapter was very interresting.I dont think they should have hit the lady but I mean if she wanted to tell them I think she could have found a more peaceful way to do it.Then shouting at the top of her lungs fire fire fire. I mean cause I would get pretty upset to if I was woken up thruogh out the night because some lady was screaming that she saw a fire that was never there. I was wondering about the age also I do think that if they would have told them thier real age they would have been seprated or killed.

Kevin

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 2&3 Empty Re: CHAPTER 2&3

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down