Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapter2 &3

2 posters

Go down

chapter2 &3 Empty chapter2 &3

Post by Kevin Fri Apr 03 2009, 12:11

I liked chapters 2 & 3 they were very good. It seems like the jews keeped getting warned before hand but dont like to listen. So far its been a common theme. first it started off with moche the beadle then it moved on to madame schachter. With madame schachter it was like the boy who cried wolf. i thought it was pretty weird that she was going crazy though. I wonder what was makeing her see the fire and flames.Maybe she can see into the futre or something.I dont think the boys shld have beat her up and gaged her . The conditions in the trains must have been really horrible. Elie said there was only room for standing . And they could sit only if they took turns . The only people who really got fresh air were the people who were near the window.I wonder what they did if they had to use the bathroom or something bad really happen. I also didn't like they way they were told to bring they're vaulebles if they were goin to be taken from them in the first place.I thought Elie was really tough in these chapters like he has been in the past period he didn't really get a chance to say goodbye to his mom or sister I dont think I could have dealt with that it all happend so fast to him though.

Kevin

Back to top Go down

chapter2 &3 Empty ONAHJA'S REPLY

Post by TIGGERBABY! Tue Apr 07 2009, 00:40

I AGREE WITH KVEVINS RESPONSE. IT DID SEEM AS IF THE JEW KNEW WHAT WERE COMING FOR THEM BUT DIDN’T CARE. I MEAN THEY DID BUT THEY DIDN’T LISTEN. THEN WHENEVER IT CAMR FOR YHEM THEY THEN REALIZED WHAT JUST HAPPENED. I ALSO LIKED CHAPTERS TWO AND THREE. THEY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION MORE THAN CHAPTER ONE. BUT IT WAS KIND OF HARD FOR ME TO GET INTO THIS BOOK IN THE FIST PLACE. WHEN ELIE WAS ON THAT TRAIN HE PROBABLY FELT THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOING DOWN HILL. AS IT WAS NO TOMORROW. IF THERE WAS ONLY ENOUGH ROOM TO STAND, I KNOW IT WAS PROBABLY HOT. AND IF I WAS HIM, I WOULDVE TRIED TO MAKE MY WAY TO ONE OF THOSE WINDOWS SO THAT I COULD GET SUM FRESH AIR.

TIGGERBABY!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum