Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapters 8&9

3 posters

Go down

chapters 8&9 Empty chapters 8&9

Post by d-miller Fri Apr 10 2009, 00:30

Chapter 8- In chapter 8 elie grew with fear when the him and his father and the ss officers passed the graveyard he got scared . He father started to fell week so i think elie had like the strenght to play the father role. On one page elie's father i m no t going to make i m going to die here!! that scared me just reading it. so im pretty sure elie is scared at this point for his father. later in the chapter 8 his father died from a beating.

Chapter 9- in this chapter elie spent most of his time dwelling on his father death and his father's last words talking him calling his name elie,elie,elie,. And elie was on the top buank and he couldn't do anything about it.

d-miller

Back to top Go down

chapters 8&9 Empty Re: chapters 8&9

Post by sonicspeed Fri Apr 10 2009, 00:38

Well techically he did not die from a beating he die because he some kind of disease I guess your right were you said that he had to play the dad roll because he had to be strong just like his father was,and yeah it kind upset me when I found out that his dad has die in the end all that much for nothing but at least elie cared about his dad because he protected him as muich as he really could and I wouldn’t say that he felt be guilty because he reallly did try his best to take care of his dad and be helping him as much as he could.

sonicspeed

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole Fri Apr 10 2009, 06:13

I didn't remember his father and the rest passing a graveyard. I think Elie did a good job playing the father role though. I was also scared when I read the part about his father dying, I wouldn't be able to take falling asleep one night and waking up the next morning and not only was my father dead but I never got to say bye and his body was just burned. That is horrible, I can't believe people could do that. I would not be able to survive just by seeing all the dead bodies and people dying around me I would probably have a heart attack.

nicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down