Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapter 6 & 7

2 posters

Go down

chapter 6 & 7 Empty chapter 6 & 7

Post by Kevin Thu Apr 09 2009, 11:10

Wow I thought that chapters four and five were bad and now I read this. These to chapters were really crazy. Elie and his dad showed lots of strength in these two chapters. You could really tell in these tow chapters how much Elie really cared about his dad. At times it was the only thing keeping him going. I don’t think I could have done it he had to go to some ruff things. That not everyday people could survive or would think is a walk in the park. His feet must have been killing him. I thought it was really crazy how when all the Jews were on the train that they started with 100 and ended up with only 12 that is a lot of people who died and bodies must have been thrown of the train like garbage. And he had to see that all at fifteen. I thought it showed survival of the fittest when they would fight over bread. I just wish they would have found a more civil way to share the bread. Soon it just started to turn into Jews killing Jews.

Kevin

Back to top Go down

chapter 6 & 7 Empty Re: chapter 6 & 7

Post by kaila_ds Fri Apr 10 2009, 05:01

I AGRRE WITH KEVIN HIS DADDY WAS KEEPING HIM GOING. THAT SHOWS THAT HIS DAD MEANT ALOT TO HIM THEY WERE ALL EACH OTHER HAD LEFT. DTERMINATION AND COURAGE IS THE BEST WAY TO PUT THESE TO CHAPTERS AND MAINLY THE WHOLE BOOK.

kaila_ds

Back to top Go down