Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 4 & 5

Go down

Chapter 4 & 5 Empty Chapter 4 & 5

Post by Harley Tue Apr 07 2009, 00:40

I don’t like chapters four and five. They seem to be treated worse and worse everyday because they were picked out by people like they was catlle. I could not see how they could sit there and like aution off people like they are objects. Then they tell people what music they can and can not listen to. That just takes it alittle to far. Then if the people found out they had gold teeth, because they either rottened or had a cavity. They would send those people to the dentist, from there they pull there gold teeth out. Now in my opinion that is wronge, because they are goin to need those teeth so that they can eat. Then they bombed the Jewish camp. They shoot this guy for trying to eat some soup after a hard day at work in the concentration camp. Now that is wronge why would you shoot and kill someone for eatting soup. Then after they killed that random dude, they went and they bombed there concentration camp. But they could not wait till the Jewish people were out they had to bomb it while they was still in there. Through out this whole storey I have just not been able to figure out why they are being so mean and hurting these Jewish people, they are killing them slowly and painfully. I just have not been able to figure out why they are doing this. Like what did the Jewish people do to them to make them retaliate that way.

Harley

Back to top Go down