Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapter 4 & 5

2 posters

Go down

chapter 4 & 5 Empty chapter 4 & 5

Post by FatherTime Tue Apr 07 2009, 09:43

These two chapters were kind of hard to read because I didn't really understand how all the germans could be so cruel to these completely innocent people. It was uterly dispicable that the germans hung people in front of all the prisoners.I would have never been able to watch something like that. And then that one kid didn't die automatically and had to suffer. It is just unbelieveable. But what topped it all off, that night Elie said "the soup tasted of corpes". I would have blew chunks all over the place if I had the slightest thought of that. I was baffeled at the part when everyone had to leave so the SS officer could have his way with the girl. Also I felt it was quite courageous of Elie to do whatever it took to stay with his father, even if that meant the worst for jis foot. I don't know what i would have done if I had to be split from my father after being by his side for so long. I look foward to the next chapter to see what Elie does with his life.

FatherTime

Back to top Go down

chapter 4 & 5 Empty Re: chapter 4 & 5

Post by James Tue Apr 07 2009, 10:32

I agree with u i dont know how the germans could be so mean to innocent people. i think that i would kill myself if i had soup that tasted like courpses! i this makes me sick because as im reading this i remember that these are true events that really occured pale

James

Back to top Go down