Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

killer chapet 2 and three by sonic(bryan)

3 posters

Go down

killer chapet 2 and three by sonic(bryan) Empty killer chapet 2 and three by sonic(bryan)

Post by sonicspeed Fri Apr 03 2009, 00:35

To me it’s gotten a lot worst since chapter one it’s really sad i actually makes me angry at the Germans because how could they just cremated someone who is actually alive. In this chapter Elie, I really felt bad when he got separated from his mother and sister; he was only left with his father. Well so far I’m loving this book too, because everything that he is going through its rough and the fact that is real makes even better. The part the touches me was when they were in the train the old lady was going nuts about seeing fire and she is screaming it every second and all the Jew kept beating her up so that she would stay quiet and its so ironic that when they reach their destination all they saw was fired because of the furnace, to me i guess that was kind of offensive how she got beat up when she was really right. Another part that is really sad is when he always get beat up, what makes me mad its that he gets beat up for no reason’s ask myself every time I read this story why would they do that to him he didn’t do nothing to them. To me what they did was really wrong they were like machines cold blooded and heartless like they didn’t know they were people like them.

sonicspeed

Back to top Go down

killer chapet 2 and three by sonic(bryan) Empty Re: killer chapet 2 and three by sonic(bryan)

Post by nicole Fri Apr 03 2009, 00:38

I think it's gotten a lot worse since chapter one too. I think it's really sad I'm so glad I didn't live in the time the Holocaust was going on. I like this book too. I don't like it when he gets beat up for no reason either, it's ridiculous. They should have listened to that lady that was screaming that there was a fire, because come to find out she really was right. I would have been creaped out if someone started screaming that from no where, even if it wasn't true. I would hate to have been alive then.

nicole

Back to top Go down

killer chapet 2 and three by sonic(bryan) Empty Re: killer chapet 2 and three by sonic(bryan)

Post by aleah Fri Apr 10 2009, 05:18

The whole book did start to take a turn in chapter 2. You thought that everything was going to be alright and then BAM!, the whole story took a turn for the worst. It angers me as well that the Germans just killed people on a whim with no regard for other human lives. I loved how you said the lady who was going nuts (: She really stuck out to me because she kind of saw what noone else could see, and after all of her fretting, she and her little boy died on the train.

aleah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down