Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1: Taylor B.

Go down

Chapter 1: Taylor B. Empty Chapter 1: Taylor B.

Post by iaasbntaylorb Fri Apr 03 2009, 00:44

Elie is the main character of the story. He is Jewish and loves his religon. The author starts the story on how the boy is trying to learn more about his religon. Also even stuff that wasn’t supposed to learn until he is thrirty one. Well I I already knew that it was going to be about the Hollicost. So I knew that it was going to be a sad book. In the book a man called Moche the Bedle. He was sent to a concentration camp and was left for dead but was still alive and came back to tell his tale. The things that he said was unimaginable, shooting baby, killing people in hole its horrilble. Slowly the Hungarian army started to take over and things started to happened. Barb wires, and all them evil things alre just bad. The beginning was very suspenseful . It was very surprising that they were so calm with it. One thing that was confusing is that it kind of jumped everywhere, or maybe it was just me. I am not sure. This book madew me feel very bad on how people treated them toward the end of the first chapter. they were yelling and them very harshly, and tanother thing that confused me was the stops that they made on the way to the camp. I didn’t get why they did that. Another thing that surprised me that is when the people that was there before they were in mid doing what they wanted to and had to stop and just left. It is very harsh.

iaasbntaylorb

Back to top Go down