Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapter 4 & 5

Go down

chapter 4 & 5 Empty chapter 4 & 5

Post by Kevin Tue Apr 07 2009, 11:33

These two chapters I thought were beat up. It seemed like everyone was going crazy People were getting beaten for no reason. I got a little confused in chapter four when they went to the like the future and talked about when he ran into that French girl again. That caught me off guard but then I caught on. I thought that was pretty cool how she pretended not to know any German so she didn’t have to go to the concentration camps. I thought it was pretty funny how Elie walked in on Idek with that polish girl and he couldn’t do anything except laugh. I think I would have had the same reaction. But then it seemed kind of harsh when he had to get beaten for it when it wasn’t his fault in the first place. Elie did some interesting things in these two chapters like when he was told to give up his gold crown and went to great lengths to keep .I didn’t understand why he didn’t just give it up. And when the bombs were going over I didn’t understand why they were happy I would have been scared for my life not happy. I thought Elie was showing courage like he always does when he decided to keep walking so he could be with dad instead of just thinking about himself.

Kevin

Back to top Go down