Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapter one!

2 posters

Go down

chapter one! Empty chapter one!

Post by (: tania Thu Apr 02 2009, 10:17

When I started reading this chapter I didn't like it. I don’t know it sounded so technical but after I realized that it had a lot of things that related to me. In the beginning everything was normal. There was a boy who for his young age was very interested in his religion. Since he didn’t receive support from his parents he searched the help of Moche the beadle. He was a man who wasn’t very important to the community. I think that everyone underestimated him, and did not realize what he had to offer. However things changed one day Moche was taken by German soldiers he came back and describes the horrible things being done. No one believed him. This reminds me of a time when I was trying to tell my mom something but she didn’t believe me. I was so mad later she found out but it was too late. That’s what happened slowly the rights and lifes of the Jews were being taken. They couldn’t hold any precious things, had to wear a yellow star and later it was not only that it was that they couldn’t go to areas of entertainment. Then they had to move to the ghetto. Which were horrible places to live. However this was not enough. They were sent in trains to another place. Like if they were criminal or some rare species that needed to be isolated. This really makes me sad knowing that only if they would listen to moche maybe they could have had a better chance. Or maybe if they weren’t so confident thinking nothing was going to happen to them.

(: tania

Back to top Go down

chapter one! Empty Re: chapter one!

Post by katie(: Thu Apr 02 2009, 10:44

I agree with tania when she said that if they weren't so confident things may have been different. If they would have believed they man saying what was going on, they could have fled and not had to worry with being forced out of their homes. I can also relate to have told my mom something and she never listen and it end up really being true, but she finds out to late; it is a horrible feeling to not be trusted enough. It is not fair how the Jews were treated why were they to blame? why couldn't it be another race.

katie(:

Back to top Go down