Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapters 2 &3

3 posters

Go down

Chapters 2 &3 Empty Chapters 2 &3

Post by KP3 Fri Apr 03 2009, 12:49

In these chapters they got really cruel and very real to me. it was as if I was there watching it happen. I think it was horrible how madame schachter was beaten and how her child had to watch her be beaten. I think these chapters became very real to me and gave me a real visual on what happened and what the Germans did to people in World War 2. I just want to know why people would do stuff like this and how would they have the guts to do something like that? Even if I was really mad at someone it would take a whole lot for me to do something that horrible to someone. If i was the child of madame schachter I probably would have died because i would have probably done something to those German mean.

KP3

Back to top Go down

Chapters 2 &3 Empty Re: Chapters 2 &3

Post by Superman Mon Apr 06 2009, 11:28

I agree with his views on how cruel the Germans were to the Jews. I also agree on how it was really terrible on how Madame Schachter was beaten and her child was by her side and witnessed his mother get beaten by these men and could do nothing to stop them. The chapters also became real to me while i read them. It felt like i was there too. And i have no clue how someone could be that cruel to a human being they don't even know and have never met. Thats the one thing that gets me over it all. I could not imagine seeing all them people being tortured and burned alive. Its so terrible to see what people can really do in this world. Seeing your mom be beaten would have to be one of the hardest things to do.

Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 07 2009, 00:21

I agree with his comments on how mean and curel the Germans were to the Jews. I also agree on how it was really terrible on how Madame Schachter was beaten and her child was by her side and witnessed his mother get beaten by these men and could do nothing to stop them, this was very uncalled for. I felt like i was there too. And i had no clue how someone could be that cruel to a human being they don't even know and have never met them. This book is good but it also frustrates me how they can be so rude and do all these wronge things and get away with it. But I guess they are just showing us what they had to go through,and what their emotions where through this tragreic time. If I was that kid I would never be able to watch my mom be beat'n, that wouold not work.

Harley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down