Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapter 6&7

3 posters

Go down

chapter 6&7 Empty chapter 6&7

Post by sunshine Wed Apr 08 2009, 00:28

chapter 6
this chapter was so sad;especaily when they are running.zalman has a stoumach ach and couldnt go on, the quote i chose this time was..."he must have been trampled to death beneath the feet of thousandsof men who followed us...a few more yards and that will be the end.i shall fall.A SPURT OF RED FLAME A SHOT death wrapped all around me..." Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
chapter 7
"father! father! wake up they are going to throw you out of the carriage..." now thats sad i wouldnt be able to live after that my family split my father dead no that wont happen to me I HOPE!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

sunshine

Back to top Go down

chapter 6&7 Empty Re: chapter 6&7

Post by nicole Thu Apr 09 2009, 01:27

I also think that chapter 6 was sad. I hated the part when they were running, it was so scary and hard to read. I felt bad for Zalman because just because he got a stomach ache he had to give up his life because he could not run. I liked the quote you chose for chapter 6, it was very real and true. I wouldn't have any purpose to live if the one person I was living for died and my family was being split up and I know that I will never get to see them again.

nicole

Back to top Go down

Post by aleah Fri Apr 10 2009, 05:04

I agree that a very suspensful part of the chapter was when Elies father was about to be thrown out of the train car. I, for a moment, actually believed that his life had ended. But, I knew that it couldn't have ended so abruptly. The first quote was very graphic. It made you realize the fact that these men were running so their life wouldn't end, and if they couldn’t keep up the pace, men in their same position would run over them like garbadge (with no regard towards the matter). I do believe Elie is strong, because of the fact that you pointed out by saying that you wouldn’t be able to live without your family. Elie, in a sense, survivedtwo deaths that night; he lost his father, and he lost himself in the process of trying to save his father.

aleah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down