Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the night pretty awsome chapter

4 posters

Go down

the night pretty awsome chapter Empty the night pretty awsome chapter

Post by sonicspeed Fri Mar 27 2009, 23:44

so far in this chapter everything been ok until the end im king of liking this becouse its not only interesting but its also base in real life although its a really sad book you learn about what happen in the holocoust study this book is written about elie wiesel life in the holocoust.its starts so peaceful in the first pages and the first event it talks about his childhood how he wanted to learn about his realigion but his dad wouldnt let him until he was older but he still kept it in his mind even though his dad try to make him forget it wich i think is pretty encouraging and brave afro . No although wat counfuse me for a hile is when it said foreign jews were expelled from sighet becouse it doesnt said why they were expelled or when did it accurred.i kind of feel bad that the happen and it make me feel kinda of depressed becaouse how could somebody do that to somebody without thinking whats there situation i think that really evil and heartless Twisted Evil .later on it talks about when they were sent to this placed were they were sorounded by wall and fence almost like jail ,they had to be inside there house by 6'0 clock and couldnt get out of there,that place was "The Guetto" they had to be there for a while until war was done but in the end they were deportated out of the the guetto once they got use to living there Crying or Very sad its really sad but that was just the beginning

sonicspeed

Back to top Go down

the night pretty awsome chapter Empty Chapter1 Reply!

Post by nicole Tue Mar 31 2009, 10:26

I think this is the base of real life too. I feel bad for all those people too because they had to suffer through losing their loved ones and everything they have ever owned. I think its really sad too. I agree with everything you said and i like your smiley faces, there funny. I would let my kids learn about their religion if they were really interested, and I dont understand why he wouldnt let Elie. I wish some of the innicent bystanders would have tried to help the Jews and maybe a few less would have been killed.

nicole

Back to top Go down

the night pretty awsome chapter Empty Reply to sonicspeed

Post by aleah Tue Mar 31 2009, 23:05

Yeah i agree that this book is based on real life experiences of Elie Weisel. I aslo feel that it is an interesting beginning. Yeah it kind of sucks that the beginning is so nice and peaceful and Elie is telling us how he wants to be closer to God, then everything just kind of flips upside down- making the rest of the chapter very sad. i would be sad if somebody told me to leave my house and didnt even tell me why! I agree, everything about the Holocaust was very evil and heartless. From the fence around the neighborhood, to the unexplained deprtation of the Jews. Love the smileys.

aleah

Back to top Go down

the night pretty awsome chapter Empty Re: the night pretty awsome chapter

Post by sunshine Thu Apr 02 2009, 02:33

yeah that was a good start. i liked the way you put things this book was scratch confusing at first to me as well but I got the hang of it.well nice to chat flower

sunshine

Back to top Go down

the night pretty awsome chapter Empty Re: the night pretty awsome chapter

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down