Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Chapter 2 & 3

3 posters

Go down

Night Chapter 2 & 3 Empty Night Chapter 2 & 3

Post by Harley Fri Apr 03 2009, 00:27

Whenever I was reading chapter one and chapter two. I was confused and to why Madame Schachter was always screaming and yelling whenever it became dusk. Then whenever she would scream a and yell the other people on the train would beat her hoping to shut her up or even kill her. And the whole time that they were beating her; her child was right there holding on to her and her child never screamed or yelled either. But finally she stopped. Then when she stopped they saw flames and the flames belong to a cemetery and this cemetery was a cemetery that burned people. So now all the people on the train feel bad because she was right about the fire the whole time. But now that they have arrived at the cemeteries’ they have other problems to face. They were separated by gender. Then once that happened then they was all tested to see where they ranked and what would happen to them. They had to go through a lot of torture. But the torture was mentally and physically also. They would call them names, and then on top of that they would challenge them physically and make them run and go through all of these obstacles. But the men were strong and barely shedded a tear. But I don’t know what the women had to go through because they never said what happened to the women and the children that were younger than 18 years of age.

Harley

Back to top Go down

Night Chapter 2 & 3 Empty Reply to Harley's chapter 2 and 3

Post by Savannah:) Fri Apr 03 2009, 10:29

I thought that it was very wrong of them to split families up because i feel like if the women and the children were willing to work then they should've been able to go with the men. At first when Madame Schachter was yelling i thought that she was crazy and that she was having hallucinations. I was utterly shocked to find out that she actually knew what she was talking about when she was franticly screaming. Chapter three kind of switched things up when they were treated well at Block 17. I am very excited to see what is going to happen in chapter four! Very Happy

Savannah:)

Back to top Go down

Night Chapter 2 & 3 Empty Re: Night Chapter 2 & 3

Post by kaila_ds Tue Apr 07 2009, 00:26

I AGREE WITH HARLEY IT MADE ME THINK . I WAS WONDERING WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER. THE WAY THEY WOUKD BEAT HER MADE THINK THAT THEY WOULD BEAT HER TO DEATH. TO ME IT SEEMED AS IF SHE WAS PHYSIC OR IF SHE HAD BEEN THERE BEFORE. IT MADE ME SAD WHEN HER CHILD WOULD CRY BECAUSE SHE WOULD SCREAM FIRE FIRE. THEN IN THE END THEY REALLY SAW FLAMES.

kaila_ds

Back to top Go down

Night Chapter 2 & 3 Empty Re: Night Chapter 2 & 3

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down