Night Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapter 6&7

4 posters

Go down

chapter 6&7 Empty chapter 6&7

Post by d-miller Wed Apr 08 2009, 00:37

Chapter 6- I like chapter six because it shows the mass expectaions of these concentration camps. like in the beginning of chapter 6 its tells you about when the ss officers and the jews were running and the ss officers were running with them and kept telling them to go faster and the ss officers were going to kill any jews who couldn't keep up. To me that shows the terror that the jews had to go threw. it was also scary to me when he said dying bodies were lying on top of me and i couldn't breath i could imagnine that feeling it would just terrify me.

Chapter 7- Chapter 7 was a little bit more relaxed because of there was no running or killing but they had a new destination , so they traveled for 10 days and 10 nights , they went threw townships and everything. But what got me was when they had stop in one township and a man threw a piece of bread in the wagon were the jewish man were kept and a battle broke out for the bread . That showed to me that these had hardly hating any food in the past couple of days and that was just so wrong. At first it seemed like a bother hood for the jewish man in the concentration camps to make it out alive, but sometimes things change esipcally when it comes to food , people get depressed.

d-miller

Back to top Go down

chapter 6&7 Empty Re: chapter 6&7

Post by d-miller Wed Apr 08 2009, 00:39

I reply to these chapters because i feel the concentration camps are just cruel!!

d-miller

Back to top Go down

chapter 6&7 Empty reply to d-miller

Post by sunshine Wed Apr 08 2009, 02:37

i agree with you d, because it is terriable that someone so strong could do this to the jews. i thought chapter 6 was very cruel.chapter 7 was worst. each chapter gets wost and worst i cant wait to finish the book!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole Thu Apr 09 2009, 01:31

I liked chapter 6 for the same reason, because it showed the mass expectations of the concentration camps. I was glad that the officers ran with the Jews because it showed that them too were being hurt by the cold; however, I did not like where the SS officers got to switch off when they got cramps and got tired. I also think that chapter 7 was more relaxed because they killing stopped., it was still very sad though. I hated how people were throwing bread at the Jews and watching them fight for it like it was some T.V show.

nicole

Back to top Go down

Post by aleah Fri Apr 10 2009, 05:12

I agree that the Nazis had high expectations for the Jews to follow the directions that they gave them. I also believe that the Nazis had high expectations in their own plan. It takes a lot of dedication to something or someone to run in the freezing snow along side people that you are supposed to hate. Honeslty, I'd be disgusted with so many dead vodies laying on top of me. I know that they have endured some bad things, including some almost as bad as this, but I couldn't have survive it. I like how you mentioned that there was supposed to be a brotheryl bond between all of the Jews, and that something as little as food could make them all turn against each other was shocking.

aleah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down